Registration for the Kinderacademy programs begins March 1 at 8 AM.
Registration must be done on line. Students who are enrolled for 5 days per week will be given first preference. As of April 15, if there is availability, those requesting 4 days per week will be considered followed by 3 days per week based on date /time of application being submitted. Any questions please contact your Elementary School.
Important Facts to Remember:
- If you chose to pay by physical check your application will not be considered complete until your check is received by Central Office.
- 50% of the initial fee is non-refundable.
- A processing fee of $2.50 will be charged for all PaySchools transactions.
- Tuition payments are due one month in advance; beginning September 20 for the month of October with the final payment due on May 20 for the month of June.
- A $25.00 late fee will be charged if received after the due date.
- A fee of $30 will be charged for each check returned by your bank.
- Refunds cannot be made for absences due to illness, vacation, or emergency weather.
- Should you opt to shorten the number of days from 5 days to either 4 or 3, the new payment fee will not take effect until 60 days have passed after written notification is received at Central Office.
Proceeding with registration indicates that you accept the above terms and conditions of Kinderacademy Enrollment.
Kinderacademy Registration is done through our system called PaySchools.
The first time you access PaySchools you will be asked to create a username and password, and a customer profile. After you have done this, you simply select KINDERACADEMY REGISTRATION. You will then indicate which school your child will attend and the number of days for which you are enrolling them (5 days for $330, 4 days for $320, and 3 days for $310). After that, you choose the method of payment you wish to use. Payment is due with registration, 50% of the deposit fee is non-refundable.
To pay by e-check (directly debiting your bank account) you will enter your bank’s ABA routing number and your account number. To pay using credit card you will enter the account number and expiration date of your card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover) or your PayPal information. After you complete your transaction, you will receive an e-mail confirmation and receipt immediately. PaySchools does not store personal bank or credit card information, to ensure privacy and security for their users.
If you have, any problems with the On-line process please call Margaret Woznick at (203)452-2860 x2608 any others questions about the Kinderacademy Program or availability please call your Elementary School Office.
Fawn Hollow - 203-452-2923
Monroe Elementary - 203-452-2870
Stepney Elementary- 203-452-2886